White-label software and hardware solutions for data capture, visualisation, optimisation and control of energy.
Monitoring software for buildings
Monitoring software for industry
Energy management and optimization
Hardware for data capture
Insight into energy consumption and production
Eniris Insights is a white-label software solution for:
- Installers of energy technologies (solar panels, heat pumps, refrigeration, industrial HVAC) that want an umbrella platform to manage and maintain installations or offer a personalised customer dashboard.
- Building managers or consultancies who are responsible for the energy management of buildings.
- Developers of energy solutions such as solar farms, battery systems, ...
Energy data gets captured, visualized, guarded, analyzed and controlled.The platform is brand- and technology independent.
Measurement data can be sent to Eniris Insights in various ways:
- with MQTT: https://wiki.eniris.be/wiki/publicinformation/view/STANDARD%3A%20MQTT/
- with API: https://wiki.eniris.be/wiki/publicinformation/view/API/
- with FTP-data (specific integration)
Manage all installations from a single platform
At a glance, you have insight into the most important parameters of buildings, installations, appliances, production lines, ...
- Consumption data (gas, heat, water, electricity, cold, etc.), production data (e.g. energy, raw materials, etc.)
and production costs.
- Ratios (e.g. consumption per production).
- Connectivity of the meters.
- Error messages.
Alarm management and ticketing
Set alarm thresholds independently of the underlying control systems.
- Overarching registration and processing.
- Assigning various priorities.
- Forwarding alarms by mail or SMS (optional).
- Integration with your ERP system / digital work orders
Detecting problems in the portfolio is particularly easy via the clear map view.
- Various filters: normal operation, critical alarm, ...
- Immediately click through to installation.
Each dashboard features a simple interface that allows you to:
- Activate specific functions of widgets.
- Activate or deactivate widgets.
- Measurement points to be selected.
Your customer portal
Lasting customer loyalty in no time.
- Simple user management
- Access to several buildings or installations from a single portal
- Access to all consumption reports or financial analyses
Combine several installations or buildings and compare them in one overview.
All the tools for analysis
Be it a brief visual check or a detailed comparison, Eniris Insights provides you with the helpful tools.
- Virtual meters calculate unmeasured points
- kWh-max analyses, baseload analyses
- Compare sensors & energy meters
- Diverse visualisations (heatmap, piecharts, barcharts...)
The platform is fully customised according to your corporate identity:
- Your own logos
- Accessible via your URL
- Colour scheme according to your corporate identity
Reporting for you and your customer
We develop various templates at your custom in which we incorporate consumption or financial data.
- Consumption report
- Financial reporting
- Internal or external rapport
- Group reporting (combination of different installations)
Share energy performance with the general public via our infographic controller.
Infographics show consumption and production figures on the big screen. They show real-time performance regarding:
- CO2 reduction
- Savings Measures
- Actual production
One gateway for all your renewables
If you wish to collect data from devices that have a serial port, the Eniris Modbus Gateway is ideal for retrieving brand-independent data in a simple way.
It couldn't be simpler
The Modbus Gateway is plug and play and directly connected to the corresponding portal. There is a DIN rail version for industrial installations.
The Modbus Gateway is compatible with many devices thanks to the RS422 or RS485/MODBUS interface.
Permanent and temporary measurement campaigns
Eniris offers you a complete solution for energy measurements, water measurements, condition measurements and load balancing between solar energy, electric cars and other devices via the Eniris Insights monitoring portal.
We know that every customer is different. That is why we offer various options for data processing and we have built our platform, Eniris Insights, as flexible as possible to be able to offer tailor-made insight.