White-label software and hardware solutions for data capture, visualisation, optimisation and control of energy.
Monitoring software for buildings
Monitoring software for industry
Energy management and optimization
Hardware for data capture
Insight into energy consumption and production
Eniris Insights is a white-label software solution for:
- Installers Energy technology installers (solar panels, heat pumps, refrigeration, industrial HVAC) who want a single platform to manage and maintain their installations or provide personalized customer dashboards.
- Building management firms or consultancies or consultancies who are responsible for the energy management of buildings.
- Developers of energy solutions like solar farms, battery systems, and more.
Energy data is captured, visualized, protected, analyzed, and controlled.
Our platform allows you to manage all your installations from a single location.
Our platform provides an overview of key parameters for buildings, installations, appliances, production lines, and more.
- Consumption data (such as
gas, heat, water, electricity, and cold) and production data (like energy and raw materials) as
- Ratios like consumption per production.
- Meter connectivity.
- Error notifications.
Alarm management and ticketing
Set alarm thresholds independently of the underlying control systems.
- Overarching registration and processing.
- Assigning various priorities.
- Forwarding alarms by email or SMS (optional).
- Integration with your ERP system and digital work orders
Detecting problems in the portfolio is particularly easy via the clear map view.
- Multiple filters including normal operation, critical alarm, and more.
- Instant access to installation details.
Each dashboard features a simple interface that allows you to:
- Activate specific functions of widgets.
- Enable or disable widgets.
- Select measurement points.
Your customer portal
Your customer portal, which can help foster long-term customer loyalty.
- Easy user management
- Access to multiple buildings or installations from a single portal.
- Access to all consumption reports and financial analyses.
Combine several installations or buildings and compare them in one overview.
All the tools for analysis
Be it a brief visual check or a detailed comparison, Eniris Insights provides you with the helpful tools.
- Virtual meters calculate unmeasured points
- kWh-max analyses, baseload analyses
- Compare sensors & energy meters
- Diverse visualisations (heatmap, piecharts, barcharts...)
The platform is fully customised according to your corporate identity:
- Your own logos
- Accessible via your URL
- Colour scheme according to your corporate identity
Reporting for you and your customer
We develop various templates at your custom in which we incorporate consumption or financial data.
- Consumption report
- Financial reporting
- Internal or external rapport
- Group reporting (combination of different installations)
Share energy performance with the general public via our infographic controller.
Infographics show consumption and production figures on the big screen. They show real-time performance regarding:
- CO2 reduction
- Savings Measures
- Actual production
One gateway for all your renewables
If you wish to collect data from devices that have a serial port, the Eniris Modbus Gateway is ideal for retrieving brand-independent data in a simple way.
It couldn't be simpler
The Modbus Gateway is plug and play and directly connected to the corresponding portal. There is a DIN rail version for industrial installations.
The Modbus Gateway is compatible with many devices thanks to the RS422 or RS485/MODBUS interface.
Permanent and temporary measurement campaigns
Eniris offers you a complete solution for energy measurements, water measurements, condition measurements and load balancing between solar energy, electric cars and other devices via the Eniris Insights monitoring portal.
We know that every customer is different. That is why we offer various options for data processing and we have built our platform, Eniris Insights, as flexible as possible to be able to offer tailor-made insight.